Sit behind the bar of your Royal Enfield and Enter Into the World of History, Culture and Architecture, all in a Symphony, on the Land Of Rajasthan with Indian Rides!!
Rajasthan- A Land of Kings and Maharajas, the brave Rajputic chivalrous warriors, Glorious forts, palaces and the stunningly peaceful desert sand dunes.
“The Forts and Palaces of Rajasthan On Royal Enfield” is
- An adventure trip with the flavours of cultural and heritage ecstasy of India.
- Feel the sand beneath the wheels of your Royal Enfield with a Motorcycle Tour In Rajasthan.
- Ride through the wilderness of Thar to the rocky terrain of the Aravalli to the lush mountain roads of the Vindhyanchal ranges.
Covering major UNESCO Heritage sites of Rajasthan, this tour reveals the quintessential image of India as you embark on an adventurous Royal Enfield Tour to Rajasthan with Indian Rides. Catch a sight of painted arched gateways decorated with a wide variety of fresco paintings in Mandawa. Visit one of the three great desert kingdoms of Rajasthan - Bikaner. Feel liberated with this motorcycle trip in Rajasthan, as your Royal Enfield creates throttle and power on the deserted roads of the Thar desert in Jaisalmer. Capture the blend of regal beauty and culturally rich indigenous people in Pokharan or in Chandelao. Discover the colourful and vibrant cities, the pink pearl of Rajasthan- Jaipur, the Blue City- Jodhpur and the City dressed in white- Udaipur. And as you wander through the pathway of The TAJ, feel the serenity of paradise where rests the Queen with her King.
Discover the land of auburn-walled citadels of Rajput rulers - Rajasthan.
- Steer on the thin ribbon tracks of Rajasthan with our motorcycle tours in North India.
- Feel the adrenaline thump along the soundtrack of the large single-cylinder Enfield becomes your perpetual accompaniment.
- The bullet lover in you will jump with joy with the adventure trips on Royal Enfield in Rajasthan
- Jaunt through the hidden and remote villages of Rajasthan, some of which are home to the nomadic cattle farmers.
- The amicable nature of native people makes the journey an exciting, adventurous and graceful experience.
- As the tour unfolds you’ll stay in the Castles, Palaces and Havelis of India’s glittering Maharajas.