A Vortex Of Biking Adventure Submerged In The Colours Of Holi
Experience the pulse Of Rajasthan as you Hurl your Royal Enfield on the roads of rural India for an unconventional motorcycle experience in Rajasthan along with the madness of Indian festivals with Indian Rides Team where the owner himself, who is a passionate rider, will lead the group !.
Holi is a festival of fun and frolic, where the atmosphere is filled with zeal and happiness.
It is an occasion to celebrate the coming of the spring. Holi of Mandawa is famous and is the most popular Holi in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan.
Why to Choose “ Biking Adventure Tour To India In Holi «Festival Of Colours»”?
- A marvel of vibrant colours, Joy and gaiety.
- Ride on the remote trails that take you deep into the heart of the country.
- Share trials and tribulations with a great bunch of guys with excellent backup.
- We are a team of Local passionate riders, who better to show you around the country?
Rajasthan, will delight you with its traditions, its idyllic desert scenery and rugged mountain ranges on your Royal Enfield Tour to India. Get a feel for the sand under your wheels and experience the beauty of the deep Thar desert to rocky terrains. Watch the ethnic villagers fill the air with their traditions and colourful outfits as they wave and smile as we pass through. Weave through the endless tracks as we ride to the horizon through the clouds in search of the next amazing landscape on the Royal Enfield Adventure Tours In India.
Highlights of the tour
- Experience the country from the saddle of your Royal Enfield bike.
- Explore the cultural vibrancy of Rajasthan as you interact with the natives.
- Celebrate the verve of Holi festival in Mandawa as you celebrate it with the Royal Family of Mandawa castle.
- Catch glimpses of UNESCO Heritage sites of North India in Jaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer.
- Get a fascinating insight into the traditional way of life in Chandelao and Pokhran villages.
- Appreciate the beauty of The Taj- “the embodiment of pure Love”.
- Sojourn in the Rajputic hospitality of centuries old Castles, Havelis and Palaces.