A Biking Adventure Submerged In The Lights Of Diwali
Experience the thunder of your Royal Enfield on the roads of rural Rajsthan for Out of an Ordinary Motorcycle Ride Experience in Rajasthan along with the merriment and Festival Celebration of Diwali with the family of the Indian Rides Team where Mr Naren the owner himself, who is a passionate rider, will lead the group !.
Celebrate the Festival of Lights- Diwali on this trip loaded with a number of fables right from the stories of Lord Rama to the victory of good over evil. Deepavali is one of the most significant of all Hindu festivals and is celebrated over a period of 5 days when the whole of India transcends into a land of myriad lamps.
Why to choose a “Motorcycle Road Trip To India in DIWALI «A Festival Of Lights»”??
- Explore the culture and rich diversity of India on Diwali.
- Ride on the lightly travelled trails of Rajasthan that take you deep into the heart of the country.
- Share trials and tribulations with a great bunch of guys with excellent backup.
- We are a team of Local passionate riders, who better to show you around the country?
Rajasthan will delight you with its traditions, its idyllic desert scenery and rugged mountain ranges on your Royal Enfield Motorcycle Tour to India. Watch the ethnic villagers fill the air with their traditions and colourful outfits as they wave and smile as we pass through. Weave through the endless tracks as we ride to the horizon through the clouds in search of the next amazing landscape on the Royal Enfield Adventure and Cultural Tours In India.
Highlights of the tour
- Experience India in its raw from the saddle of your Royal Enfield bike.
- Explore the cultural vibrancy of Rajasthan as you explore the unexplored villages of Rajasthan and interact with the natives.
- Celebrate The Fiesta Of Luminosity- Diwali with an Indian Rajasthani family of Indian Rides.
- Marvel at the beautiful structure and fresco paintings of Mandawa.
- Catch glimpses of UNESCO Heritage sites of Northern India and colourful cities of Rajasthan- Jaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer.
- Get a fascinating insight into the tribal communities of Rajasthan In the villages of Chandelao and Pokhran.
- Appreciate the beauty of The Taj- “the embodiment of pure Love”.
- Sojourn in the Rajputic hospitality of centuries old Castles, Havelis and Palaces.