Nestled in the Great Indian Himalayas, Spiti valley is beautiful high altitude cold desert. The “Spiti”means “The Middle Land”, (The land between Tibet and India). Spiti is also known as little Tibet. Most people of Spiti valley are Buddhist. Spiti valley is at an average altitude of about 12,000 feet above sea level.
Why to Choose “Motorcycle Tour To The Little Tibet Of India”?
- Experience the splendid mix of Tibetan and Indian Buddhism.
- Explore the beautiful places of Spiti valley- Chandra Taal, Kaza, Tabo, Nako, Dhankar.
- Share trials and tribulations with a great bunch of guys with excellent backup.
- We are a team of native passionate riders, who have been riding world’s thrilling terrains for more than 16 years
A Journey to Lahaul and Spiti Valley Tour offers a head turner, sensational scenery and mind-bending hairpin turns, making it one of the favourite routes of bikers around the world.
The Spiti valley bike trip during summers initially starts from Delhi to Trans-Himalayan regions to the last village of India.
Highlights of the tour
- Feel the adrenaline rush running through your veins as you drive through amongst the world’s highest motorable passes.
- Ride your Royal Enfield on Hindustan-Tibet Highway that epitomizes the glory of Buddhism.
- Catch the serene glimpses of the largest and oldest monasteries- Kee Monastery or Kungri Monastery.
- Feel eternal ecstasy as your eyes meet the Kinner Kailash Mountain Range..
- Appreciate the beauty of the moon-like landscape in the winter wonderland of India as you sojourn at lake Chandra taal.
- Rejuvenate your mind and soul as you Interact with Himachali and Tibetan natives.
- Taste the staple food of the Land and experience the remote areas of the Himalayan Ranges.